Start Date: All year Round
Application Deadline: At least a month to commence the internship
Conservation Alliance’s Internship Program offers students the opportunity to gain knowledge and hands-on experience in sustainable development. You will work alongside experienced professionals, gaining valuable hands-on experience with both practical work and research, while at the same time giving you the opportunity to experience another culture.
Aim of the Internship:
- To provide an understanding of Sustainable Development concerns, issues and efforts in the global context.
- Gives hands-on experience.
- Provide opportunity to gain communication and other work related skills.
Who can join us as an Intern?
Young people from 20 years and above from all over the world can apply for an internship which can last from three months up to a year (depending on the project requirements), offering you the flexibility to fit them in with your life plans. Don’t miss these amazing opportunities to experience something truly life-changing.
- Must be willing to work with the rural communities of Ghana
- Candidates should be highly motivated self-starters with a passion for rural development, and particularly for reaching and empowering the very poor in society.
- Candidates should be able to commit a minimum of 32 hours per week for a minimum of three months.
- Must possess adequate experience in small business development skills
- Proficiently spoken and written English required.
- Candidates do NOT have to currently be enrolled in any academic program.
Successful volunteer will be stationed at any of our project sites within Ghana and will work with CA staffs.
Launch your Career with us Now.
To apply, kindly fill out our internship form below and submit. We will get back to you shortly.